Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some Progress But Not Enough!

I think I'm eating too much food on the S90D plan (although nowhere near the amount they recommend), so I will cut it back to see if that helps lower my number.  I am so pissed.  I've got to figure out how to get under this number.  All this working out (S90D AND going to the gym) and minimal results.  Harumph!  I am watching what I am eating and had only one drink in the last week (a half a drink). I really want my body to respond. Not sure what else I can do.  Going to keep going hoping my body figures out that I am purposely trying to lose extra fat.

Weight:177.2 (change this week: -1.6    to date: -3.2 pounds) Goal 155
Body fat: 28.9% (change this week: -0.2%     to date -0.8%)
Waist: 39.5 (to date: -0.25)
Thigh: 24
Calf: 16.25
Bicep: 13
Chest: 41.25

I don't care that I missed my target of 176. I am still aiming for 174.x for next week.

I got my S90D Cardio program in this morning. Really got my heart rate up.  Looking forward to Legs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment