Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 7 Supreme 90 Day Legs

When they say Legs, they mean first abs then legs.  I really liked this workout.  It had me sweating profusely at the end.  Again, I need larger weights, but my workout was effective.  At some point in the video the leader says something like "you will feel the burn", and I do!

Hardest: laying on back, legs on ball, lift pelvis, stay steady, then change motion to pulling legs in.  I liked it, but it was hard to stay balanced.  I also have problems moving my leg to from a front lunge to a back lunge.  It's like my muscles don't want to cooperate.  Go figure.
Favorite: the beginning where it concentrated on abs, coincidentally, where I need the most work! :)

I missed doing this exercise yesterday due to a commitment with my son, so I am going to rest up and attack the Day 8 workout at lunchtime (Chest/Back).  And go to the gym later too!  I NEED to reach my goal and I'm not going to let anything stop me this time!

Meals:
Nothing really new. Today's breakfast is oatmeal and an egg white omelet with 5 whites and one yolk. I'm hungry so I might eat most of that.  I will say eating all this food makes it easy to not be hungry at 2pm.  I enjoyed a smoothie yesterday afternoon.

Let's see some comments!  I'd love to hear what your experience has been.
If you haven't started the program, jump in!  So far it is well worth the $15-$20 you will spend.
Keep moving!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. S90 really does get the sweat going doesn't it? Boy that legs workout really made my upper thigh area super sore. I have the exact same issue going from front lunge to back lunge. Today's supposed to be my shoulder/arms but for the first time I'm going to have to re-arrange the workout order because my rotator cuff/left shoulder is giving me backtalk and I don't like it. UGH! I HATE when I get de-railed like this. But it's an old injury and I can't even let myself think I've screwed it up again. It took forever and a year to heal before. Well, it's 2pm here and I AM hungry. big time. Even after a large salad for lunch. gotta go find something.

    ReplyDelete