Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 9 Supreme 90 Day fitness Ultimate Ball #2

I was a little reluctant to workout today because I was aching thanks to my two S90 workouts yesterday followed by 45 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the spinner at the gym.  But am I ever glad I put in the time!  The warmup really helped stretch those muscles and now that I'm done, I feel great!  We will be going to the gym in a little while and I'll get in more jogging or elliptical.

Going to have a small smoothie in a little while and looking forward to a salad for dinner.  Had a big salad for dinner last night.  Target remains 176 by Wednesday and I am going to work extra hard to shatter my 178 plateau.  Gonna do it!

Tomorrow is Tabata Inferno.  I'm prepared.  Going to take the jumping parts easy to keep my heart rate at a reasonable level.

Work hard over the weekend!  Keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment