Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 11 Supreme 90 Day Tabata Inferno #2

I'm sad to say that I'm a day behind schedule as I should have done this yesterday.  But I got off my butt, did the workout, got it kicked, and the water company thanks me for taking a second shower today!  I see that Day 12 is Shoulders/Arms and 13 is Cardio.  I may try a morning/evening attempt to get those in and caught up before weigh in on Wednesday.  Then again, if it's 90+ outside, maybe not!

I was careful doing the Tabata in the beginning since the popping exercises make my heart race too much, so I did them about half time compared to the people in the DVD.  That really helped.  Believe me, I was sweating up a storm at the end! 

Overall things are going great!  I am able to do more push ups, work out with heavier weights, and have more stamina throughout the day.  Even at day 10 I look in the mirror and see my chest and belly shrinking, and the ever so slight formation of a two pack hinting to show up.  Note: I haven't had a flat stomach since I got married 25 years ago, so this is a huge development!  And even then I was never muscular, so this is a whole new look. A friend asked me if I just came from the gym when I stopped to pick up my son yesterday and I said yes, that he must know because my hair was a mess and I smelled like chlorine because we worked out in the pool.  He said no, that he saw changes in my chest and arms.  Now THAT feels good!

We continue to make changes in our lifestyle especially in the way of diet.  We have many Cooking Light annual collections that we are combing through to come up with light salad and other recipes.  I am not allowing us to eat pizza and other empty carb foods, but it's tough with a couple of college kids home.

I'm being very careful in what I am eating and drinking so I can get the scale to show 176 wed.  I don't mind if it shows 176.8, but it better be under 177.

We will be working out at the gym again tonight so I'll try to concentrate on leg exercises to not disrupt tomorrow's S90D workout.

Hey! Get up and move around!  You've got a workout to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment