Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 7 Supreme 90 Day fitness program

We had a power outage for the last two days and finally got power restored last night.  But I missed working out yesterday so I was unable to achieve my goal.  But I still did pretty well:

Weight:178.8 (loss to date: 1.4 pounds) Goal 155
Body fat: 29.1% (loss to date .6%. It's from my scale so I'm not overly confident in this nbr anyway)
Waist: 39.5 (loss: .25)
Thigh: 24
Calf: 16.25
Bicep: 13 (this is a loss and seems large. Maybe I misread the tape w/o my glasses!)
Chest: 41.25

I grade my overall production as a B. Partially my fault in using weights that are too low and partially because I couldn't work out yesterday (here nor at the gym) due to not having power (and it being hot and humid in the house.)  Still, I lost weight the first week and did not gain as others have.  This weight loss brings me back to my recent steady weight.  I NEED to lose another 2 pounds and be at 176 by next Wednesday.  I can't stand being stuck at 178.

I will resume my workout later this morning with day 7, Legs.  No idea on how difficult this one is yet but I will post something after I complete it.

I hope this blog is useful to people and if you are following along, please post a comment and press Follow!  I want to share my experience with other people and it helps to know how many are with me!

Alright readers... Get Moving!  It's hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment